Monday, July 8, 2013

Mr. Vice President?

I'm really trying hard not to judge others lately. Because, as a parent, I've realized that (most) of us are really just doing the best we can...and who am I to say that my "best" is better than someone else's "best." However, when there are really stupid people everywhere, with children, it makes not judging really hard. Mr. Vice President, as we'll call him, was really just asking to be judged today. First of all, his hooptie had "Mr. Vice President" written out in bubble letters across the front. Bubble letters. Really? Who are you, a junior high girl? And what exactly are you Vice President of? The hooptie with fancy wheels club? Second of all, his profanity-laced music was blaring so loud that at a stop light, Caroline and I could hear every single word of it...over her delightful Baby Einstein medley. When I glared at him in the rearview mirror and noticed these things I pretty much knew he was asking to be made fun of. Then I saw a baby seat. An infant carrier. Meaning that he and his lady friend were blaring their inappropriate music at an inappropriate level with a baby in the car. I thought I was going to lose it. Newsflash: blaring gangsta rap in your car with a baby....not. cool. And having Mr. Vice President written in bubble letters on your car is just dumb. And if Caroline starts repeating inappropriate words that she heard from your music, I will hunt you down. Beware.

No comments:

Post a Comment