When I was only 6 days old my mommy & daddy had this nice lady come over and take pictures of me. She was really nice but I was just not feeling it that day. My bellybutton wasn't normal looking yet and I still had hairy ears. I tried to tell my parents,"don't even try to make plans, you suckers, because I will make sure they do not go your way," but they didn't listen. So really, what happened was totally their fault.
So, first they put me in this wire basket.

Like, what the h, guys? Do you think I'm a banana or something? Why would you put me in a fruit bowl? I was not impressed.
I pretended to be asleep but I got REALLY tired of that after about 1 minute, so I started crying. Every time I cry my daddy holds me, so duh, why would I ever stop?
Then they put this fluffy thing on me and I was REALLY annoyed.

My mom kept saying "OMG she's sooooo cute," over and over again but all I was thinking was that it was really itchy and that headband was not comfy. I screamed a lot in this outfit but fell asleep for just a second so the nice lady could get this picture.
Then I was crying and crying so my daddy was carrying me around trying to calm me down so that we could take just a few more pictures. Well for some reason I was not wearing a diaper...something about diapers being ugly, I don't know. My mommy and the nice photographer lady were talking in a room and my daddy walked in and then I poo pooed on him. Hehehe. My mommy says that she heard me go toot. toot. toooot. And then my daddy started screaming "I'm hit. I got hit! I GOT HIT!!!!" Apparently I projectile pooped all over my daddy's (white) shirt, our (white) carpet and the nice lady's photography props. Oops, my bad. My mommy and the photographer were laughing so hard they were crying...I thought it was pretty funny, too. After that the nice lady left, so I totally got what I wanted.
And that's the day I showed my parents who is boss.
No comments:
Post a Comment