Sunday, April 5, 2009
wedding planning = life consuming
I am engaged...and I love it! After a whole 2 weeks of being blissfully engaged, I have discovered that wedding planning kind of takes over one's life...in a good way. I think I spend a good 10-12 hours per day planning, which really makes me feel like I am fulfilling my calling in life by planning our wedding. Seriously. It's tight. But the best part about it is knowing in a little over 6 months, I will be married to my best friend, the love of my life, the perfect one for me. SO. EXCITING!! Needless to say, until October 17 has past (and the week after that for our honeymoon...yay!), unless something just amazingly blog worthy happens, I will probably be MIA. Not that I update blogspot that often anyway, but whatever. So until then, if you want to hear every single detail of our wedding...come find me. I would be glad to tell you allll about it! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment